Now that I'm actually sitting down to write I have so much to talk about but not enough time or energy to creatively put it in written form. A good friend of mine (one of my cool writer friends) suggested bullet points. I think that is a great idea. I will write about all of them more detail as the urge to write comes to me.
- My trip to the Midwest for my sister's birth went well. I got there in plenty of time. The birth was beautiful. My niece is beautiful. I got to come home a few days early, and my family survived.
- I attended another amazing birth just a few days after I got home. I actually had a lot of fun at this birth even though I was up two nights in a row. I was one of three doulas there and the other two are a couple of my favorite friends. We had a blast. It was a VBAC and the mama ROCKED!
- I decided last night that I am seriously in LOVE with John Mayer. So much so that I will overlook the fact that he is rumored to be dating Jessica Simpson.
- I have two clients that think they will be having their babies within the next 48 hours. This should be an interesting week. Two more births to write about. Fun!
- Thanks to Jane, the song Game of Love by Santana (featuring Michelle Branch) , is stuck in my head. This one will require lots of thought (and maybe some soul searching) before I write.
- I need to know more about North Carolina, lots more.