Friday, March 2, 2007

I promise!

I have so many ideas for posts running through my head. If I just had a laptop I would write more frequently. I hate sitting at my makeshift computer desk. It is not conducive to creative writing.
I have 4 births to write about as well as my many other "deep" thoughts.
I know that I'm on the verge of some serious power blogging. Just bear with me, please.

By the way, Thing 1 and Thing 2 recently turned 4. I can't believe my youngest children have grown up so quickly!

O.T. (Original Thing) taught Thing 1 to call people Fart Gas. It's not a nice name but it's not the worst thing you could call someone, unless you do not speak clearly and it come out sounding like F*ck @ss (try it yourself, just take the "rt" out of the phrase). I'm not sure I want to stop him from saying it because it just sounds so wrong but cute at the same time. Bad Mommy!

No comments: